Sunday 19 May 2013

श्री गणेशायनमः


श्री गणेशायनमः 

During my youth, I had a habit of jotting down all kind of useful and rare information on various topics. After a period of time due to various other engagements, I could not continue with the same. However, I was  pleasantly surprised when few weeks back, while cleaning my cupboard I found these diaries.



These diaries are from late 1960s and early 1970s. When I opened these diaries I found that the information contained in the diaries could be of lot of use. So I decided to create a blog and share the information with the whole world. 

My old diaries have information about Ayurvedic medicines, Old recipes, medicinal uses of household ingredients and many more. 

I hope you all will find my blog posts informative and useful. 

Fond Regards,
Kumud Nandini

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, Your information is very helpful for us
    international trade data

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article with lots of information. Thanks for sharing this one with us.
    Future Choice Club ZaubaCrop

    ReplyDelete